Apologies for not posting a blog in a while now but had been caught up at work. But i am back again with a quick one – reviewing the Maybelline Baby Lips Balm. There are around 5-6 different colors available in the market. My color is Berry Crush.
- Good texture – Doesnt feel very heavy on the lips…not very greecy or something.
- Really moisturizes your lips and stays long. Maybelline claims that this balm protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours.
- I feel it helps peel away the dead/dry skin on lips really better. Maybelline claims that after 1 week, lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn. I can feel this on my lips so back their claim.
- Has a tiny bit of color to it – not color stain or something. Doesn’t stain your lips.
- Has got little berry fragrance and tastes like berry too!
- Cute packaging
- Available in various colors
- Decent pricing – 130-150 INR
- Good value for money – you get quite a bit of product in there.
I tried applying it overnight on my lips and found my lips really soft and nourished in the morning. So, liked that feeling.
Maybelline also says you should Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
All in all, i like this product. There are around 5-6 other colors available in the market, would definitely repurchase this next time and try another color.