This is gonna be a quick review of Faces I-Shine Eyeshadow Quartet. I had received this one as a gift and i loved it. The colors are soo pigmented and gorgeous…its a perfect quartet for party!
The shades in this quartet are as under:
1) Pink – This is a very shiny pigmented light pink. You can definitely use it as a crease color.
2) Taupe – this is a gorgeous taupe color with a mauve or purple undertone. Looks amazing! its my favorite. its soooo awesome by itself alone that you can have a complete look with this one color itself. It really reflects the light so well.
3) Blue – this is yet another awesome shade…its difficult to describe…its a bluish purplish color..reflects the light so well
4) Silver – this is basic silver but very shiny. you can use this to enhance the inner corner of your eye or as a crease shade.
- Has Vitamin E in it
- Very pigmented
- 2 toned colors
- long staying power – i recommend using an eye primer before application
- perfect combination for a smokey eye look and party look
- have a lot of shine to them
- Reasonable price for a quartet – around 450 INR
- Available in different colors as well
- Comes with a small 2 sided applicator (placed in the centre of the quartet)
- Good packaging – small & compact so good for travel.
- The only complain i have is, all the shades in this quartet are shiny. I personally would have loved to have atleast one matte shade for crease.
All in all, good product and value of money. Do share your experience if you try it or any other quartet.