Apologies for not posting a blog in a while now but had been caught up at work. But i am back again with a quick one – reviewing the Maybelline Baby Lips Balm. There are around 5-6 different colors available in the market. My color is Berry Crush.
- Good texture – Doesnt feel very heavy on the lips…not very greecy or something.
- Really moisturizes your lips and stays long. Maybelline claims that this balm protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours.
- I feel it helps peel away the dead/dry skin on lips really better. Maybelline claims that after 1 week, lips are visibly renewed, virtually reborn. I can feel this on my lips so back their claim.
- Has a tiny bit of color to it – not color stain or something. Doesn’t stain your lips.
- Has got little berry fragrance and tastes like berry too!
- Cute packaging
- Available in various colors
- Decent pricing – 130-150 INR
- Good value for money – you get quite a bit of product in there.
I tried applying it overnight on my lips and found my lips really soft and nourished in the morning. So, liked that feeling.
Maybelline also says you should Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
All in all, i like this product. There are around 5-6 other colors available in the market, would definitely repurchase this next time and try another color.
Its Monday again and the week looks super hectic…but that ain’t gonna stop us from finding some happiness in small things of life here and there:)
I love eye makeup and i am very fond of eyeliners. I think it just completes the look. I personally don’t like to do touch-up on my makeup so prefer having products that last all day. My mission has always been to find a good eyeliner that i can use on my lash and water line both. My eyes are pretty watery so anything on the waterline doesn’t last long.
I had been in search of a good Gel eyeliner for a while and i found it! Its the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
I had researched quite and bit around these and tried almost all of them available in the market like B&D, Revlon, Lakme, etc but found them really dry and flaky. Thats when i came across this one from Maybelline. Bought it yesterday, tried it and loved it. So, here’s my experience with it.
- Super creamy
- Consistency is good
- Lost lasting – the package claims it to be lasting for 24 hrs
- Comes with a nice stiff applicator brush and a lid to protect the brush
- 2.8 gms of product for approx Rs.400/-. Think thats gonna last long.
- No itching or burning when applied on water line
- Smooth glide over the upper & lower lash line
- Tried it on water line and stayed pretty well.
- Smudge proof – once it settles, it doesn’t move.
- Water proof – when i washed my face with water, some of it came off but most of it still remained on the eye…had to remove with eye makeup removal strips.
- Packaging is poor. Didnt quite like the lid of the bottle…looks like the lid of a cough syrup!
- In India, they have only 2 colors – Black and Brown. The brown one has a little metallic feel to it and is not a dark brown as i would have loved it to be. I would have loved to have a Blue, Olive Green, Plum and dark brown shades in this line.
So, go grab one for yourself and enjoy! Do share your experiences or any other Gel Liners you think are better than this one…i’ll be happy to try them 🙂
Have a wonderful week ahead:)