I am a fanatic of eye makeup and i just cant get enough! Its so difficult to not buy a new eyeshadow shade or liner!
I recently bought 2 new eye pencils from Faces in dark brown and dark green. I have not used this brand before so thought of doing a quick review on it.
- Very dark shades of brown and green. I like to use them outside my lower lash line to create more depth and intense look
- Affordable price – around 150 INR
- Its not absolutely long wearing i would say….smudges a bit as the day progresses. It will fade a bit but will definitely showup on the face.
- Its in a pencil form. I am not a very big fan of pencils, i prefer the retractable ones.
- Its not very smooth to glide on specially if you want to use it as eyeliner on top.
I liked it but not loved it. It does the job of highlighting very well along with black liner. But if you use it all by itself, it might fall short of your expectations in terms of longevity…it will fade. That’s the only issue i can highlight. But then again, the price and colors are a thumbs up. If you want a cheap substitute to high end products and something that you might want to use once in a while….this will work.
Hope you find this review helpful. Let me know if you do try this product or any other shades.
PS: For more updates on Beauty, Fashion, Trend Alerts, Makeup…please like my facebook page here –> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beaushiondiva/262153800593576?ref=hl
Instagram & Pinterest: beaushiondiva
- The Perfect Navy Blue – Colorbar Oriental Blue Eye Pencil Review! (beaushiondiva.wordpress.com)