Apologies for being out of circuit for a while, was busy at work. But, here I am 🙂 with the Lakme 9 to 5 Foundation Review.
I was really looking forward to try this new range of Lakme – the 9 to 5 range. I have been using this product for a while and am loving it. Its a wonderful foundation for daily office wear. Its long wearing and most importantly, helps curtail the oiliness around my T zone 🙂
- Provides full coverage – You can build on it for heavy coverage
- Blends well – you can blend it by itself with a brush or beauty blender. I noticed, it blends well with a wet sponge/brush.
- Completely soaks in my skin
- Doesn’t feel heavy
- Covers the pores very well.
- Helps curtail oil secretion around my t-zone
- Decently Priced – Rs. 450INR
- Good packaging – loved the sponge packing inside the box as well as the matte bottle
- Has a pump – that’s definitely a plus one for me
- Travel friendly.
- Long lasting – my face looked radiant for a good 7-8 hours
- It is good by itself but like to seal it with a compact.
- It dries quickly, so you need to be quick at blending it on your face. That can be a pro as well…the way you wana look at it.
All in all, i loved it for a day-to-day routine foundation. Have received compliments at work stating my skin looks fresh and radiant when i had this on. And, it doesn’t give me a feeling of wearing a foundation at all…so that’s what i like about it the most…gets soaked in the skin pretty nicely.
Its definitely been my go-to product this last month. My recommendation, you must try it. Do let me know your experience.