Hey my Loves,
I am so excited about the Liebster Awards! I received a few nominations from my fellow friends yesterday and I thank you for nominating me! I personally think this is a great initiative to encourage bloggers with less than 200 followers to perform better. Moreover, i love the concept where you can ask your own set of questions to fellow bloggers and get their views on it.
For those of you who, dont know what these are…here are the details.
What exactly is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I was nominated by blissfulbriana
And was asked the following questions:
- Who, famous or not, is your #1 fashion inspiration? Sarah Jessica Parker is a fashion inspiration for me..she dares to be experimental and what I like about that it…she carries it well too.
- Do you prefer sweet or unsweet tea? Sweet tea…I am a tea person…I need my tea on time in the morning & evening else I get a headache
- What is your favorite Starbucks drink? Hot Chocolate
- How would you describe yourself in 3 simple words? Simple, Gracious, focused.
- Thinking back on the past 10 years, are you happy/sad with where you are in life right at this moment? Yes. I am very proud of my achievements in life. I am a self made woman. I had been very good in studies. I am the eldest daughter and have a younger brother & sister. I started earning early in life to support my family and pay for my education.
- What state do you live in? Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- On any given day, how many times do you reapply lip product? Just once. I don’t like doing touch ups…rather you can say I struggle to find time for it. So, I am a big fan of long lasting makeup products.
- Which, if any, YouTube guru are you faithful in watching? Emily Eddigton of Beauty Broadcast
- What store brand is your closet full of? AND
- You can go anywhere in the world. Where’s your dream vacation destination? Switzerland
I would love to nominate the below fellow bloggers for these awards:
- Want Like Now
- The Fashion Glitter
- The Minted Beauty
And here comes the questions for my nominated bloggers:)
- Who is your fashion/Beauty icon? What do you like the most about this person?
- Which You Tube Beauty Guru do you dedicatedly follow?
- Are you experimental with colors? Do you like experimenting with bold shades or you prefer sticking to nudes?
- What is your favorite brand for Makeup? 1 high end and 1 drugstore?
- Is there any decision taken by yourself in the past, that, you regret today?
- Do you think being a Makeup Artist by profession can earn you good money?
- Women use makeup to look beautiful – your thoughts on this statement.
- What is Makeup for you? – Necessary, Hobby, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Your thoughts
- If granted a wish, would you like to change anything about your face or body physically?
- Contouring – Do you think it’s essential part of makeup or a fad that people follow coz of Kim Kardashian
Hope you enjoy doing this as much as I did 🙂
May the best blogger win 🙂