Blue is my color and I had been in search of a nice navy blue eye pencil which, is not glitterly, long wearing and water proof.
Its been a tough quest i must say….i have searched all major brands for the perfect navy blue and would come across shades of blue but not a good navy blue. Most of the so called navy blues were with a dark green undertone. But, my efforts of finding the perfect navy blue have finally paid off! 🙂
It is the Colorbar Oriental Blue 06 eye pencil. I just looooovvvveee this one. Its a gorgeous Navy Blue and looks absolutely stunning!
- Glides on like butter – very smooth formula
- Gorgeous color – not glittery/sparkly but has its own shine
- Very long wearing – stays all day!
- Doesnt smudge – you will have to make an effort to remove it
- Price – I think its a little steep on price – around 400 INR. I would think twice paying that kind of money for an eye pencil.
- Its a pencil and not a retractable one. I am not a big fan of pencils coz you have to sharpen them. I prefer the retractable ones.
The pros definitely outnumber the cons. I am willing to let go of the cons coz its the perfect navy blue i was looking for! It gives soo much depth to the eyes…looks gorgeous!
My suggestion – if you want a navy blue eye pencil, this is most certainly the correct navy blue shade and its worth the money. So, definitely give it a try and share your experiences.